Do you love desserts but don’t want to eat too much sugar? We have a dessert recipe for you that takes 10 minutes to prepare, without a lot of sugar and ideal for those who are careful with their diet.
Materials for 6 people
For the cream:
- 200gr. Cream cheese
- 200 gr. Mascarpone
- 150 gr. Fruit in syrup
- 100 gr. Powdered sugar
For the base:
- 10 slices of gingerbread
- 1 cup of filter coffee
- 100 grams of raspberries
- 100 blueberries
- Powdered sugar
- Make a filter coffee and set it aside.
- Then in a bowl put the mascarpone cream cheese and icing sugar and mix well, then add the Fruit with the syrup and continue stirring.
- In a bowl pour the coffee and dip our slices and spread it evenly in a form with a diameter of 20 cm, pour the cream evenly and with a spatula flatten the walls.
- Garnish with our berries and icing sugar!
- Put it in the fridge for an hour or serve immediately.