The granola bowl is now one of the most popular breakfasts ideas. But how can we make granola and how can we serve it with? Well it is very simple, having all the ingredients listed below will not take you more than half an hour to prepare your homemade granola. Granola can be served with yoghurt, milk and fruit and it is everything you need for a good and healthy breakfast!!!!
For the granola we need:
- 2 cups of oats
- 1/2 cup almonds and/or walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried fruit and/or couverture
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- First, mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the oil and honey.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake at 160 °C for about 15 minutes (until golden).
Idea for Granola Bowl
- 200 g yoghurt
- 3 tbsp granola
- 2 figs
- 1 tablespoon of honey
In a bowl, put the ingredients in any order you like and enjoy a super healthy and nutritious breakfast. Alternatively, instead of yogurt, you can use milk of your choice.
*Tip instead of honey you can use maple syrup. Also, where we say oil we mean olive oil or coconut oil.
If you don’t want to go through the process of making granola but want a quicker solution you can make a delicious and equally healthy breakfast with banana, blueberries and oats. The preparation time is 10 minutes for all 4 servings.
- 200 ml almond milk
- 200 ml water
- 1 banana
- 50 gr oats
- 2 teaspoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place the oats, milk, water and 1/2 banana cut into small pieces in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Once it starts to boil and you can see that the oats have absorbed the liquid and have a creamy texture, remove from the heat and add the maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Place it in a bowl and top with the remaining banana, add the blueberries, chia seeds and it’s ready.