Are you a fan of good nutrition and are you looking for a recipe for pasta that is low in calories and rich in flavour? Then we have the perfect recipe for you. Spaghetti with a sauce of cherry tomatoes, garlic oil, basil and parmesan.
- Οne packet of wholemeal spaghetti
- One packet of cherry tomatoes
- Τhree tablespoons of olive oil
- Two cloves of garlic
- A few basil leaves
- Chilly Pepper
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Add salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes at 180 c°.
- In a frying pan, add the oil, garlic and basil leaves and sauté for two minutes.Remove from the heat and add the olive oil, basil leaves and garlic in a blender with the roasted cherry tomatoes until a homogeneous sauce is formed. Add a little more salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the pasta for 10 minutes in salted boiling water. When ready, drain and reserve 100 ml of this water. Place the pasta in the pot add the tomato sauce and the pasta broth. Stir well and add grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve in a deep dish and garnish with some fresh basil and a little extra parmesan.